TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accepting the services of Bliss Home Care Services (Bliss HCS), the customer is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take some time to review this agreement, as use of our cleaning services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Agreement.
PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT.
- By accepting the services of Bliss HCS, the Customer is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take some time to review this agreement, as use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Bliss HCS will provide residential and commercial cleaning services as agreed by us and Customer at the time of booking. Any changes to the service must be agreed by Bliss HCS prior to the next service. The Customer must request such changes directly from the Bliss HCS.
- Bliss HCS will provide necessary non-hazardous, Eco-friendly cleaning products for regular customers. The Customer will provide the necessary cleaning equipment, such as vacuum cleaner and mop/bucket required by the Cleaner to provide the service. All the equipment provided by the Customer must be in working condition. Bliss HCS cannot be held responsible for any damages to property when the Cleaner has been instructed to use the Customer’s equipment or any other cleaning products belongs to client. The Cleaner is permitted to decline at their own discretion, the use of the Customers products or equipment
- The prices quoted for regular clean and casual clean are for only one Cleaner. When Bliss HCS allocates a team of two Cleaners to a booking the time will be halved; for example when a team of two Cleaners allocated for a six hour clean will be completed in three hours. Each Cleaner having worked three hours and the cost will be same as per one Cleaner.
- Bliss HCS will provide house cleaning services as agreed by us and the Customer at the time of booking. Any changes to the service must be agreed by Bliss HCS prior to the next service. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
- Accidents, Breakage, Damage and Theft: The Customer must inform Bliss HCS of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft occurred due to any act of Cleaner within 24 hours. Bliss HCS can assume no liability for damages due to pictures not hung securely, items with unstable bases, floating shelves and not limited to items not secured properly. To the extend permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to any loss for any incident is not permitted to Bliss HCS within 24 hours of completion of the service.
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) – Bliss HCS has OHS policy in place to protect our employees. The Customer is responsible to provide safe and healthy work environment on the day of service, our Cleaners are instructed to not to enter an environment if considered to be unsafe.
- Our Cleaners are instructed not to climb and stand on leaders, stools or any other objects. However, they may use two bottom rung step leaders as long it is safe to do so. If Customer requires additional tasks e.g. cleaning behind, under and sides of fridges, washing machines, couches or any other heavy items; the Customer is responsible for moving items prior to cleaning by our Cleaners. Bliss HCS will not be held responsible for damage to floors, including polished timber floors caused by the moving of Customer’s furniture for the purpose of cleaning.
- NO Engagement Of Cleaners: The Customer acknowledges Bliss HCS invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Cleaners. Unless Bliss HCS gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by Bliss HCS or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service. The Customer acknowledges that Bliss HCS may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
- Cancellation: A fee will be applied (equivalent to 1 hour service fee) in the event of Cleaner not able to gain access to the property: e.g. Customer has forgotten to leave the key, due to locked gates or any other reason may prevent Cleaner to have access to property. A 24 hour cancellation of service is required; otherwise one (1) hour service fee will be charged to Customer.
- Insurance: Public and Product liability insurance. Insurance excludes loss of cash and jewellery.
- Bliss HCS may request to inspect to property in order to evaluate any damage/problem. Bliss HCS may request any claims for damages to be in writing and forwarded to our office via post or email within 24 hours of the accident.
- Price Increases: Clients are given advance notice of any price increases. Bliss HCS reserves right to raise prices at any time.
- Payment and Trading Terms: For regular clients first service must be paid in cash on the day (can be paid to supervisor or to service provider) and there after:
- Option 1: Cash on the day to service provider and invoice can be emailed if requested;
- Option 2: we will email an invoice after each service with our EFT banking details and the invoice must be paid via EFT on the same day or next business day;
- All casual, once-off cleans must be paid in cash on the day after service;
- The Customer agrees to pay the amount in full on the invoice on due date (same day or next business day after the receipt of invoice) by EFT to Business account. In addition to the invoiced amount, the Customer agrees to indemnify Bliss Home Care Services for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by Bliss Home Care Services in connection with a demand, action or other proceedings (including mediation, out of court settlement or action taken for recovery of depth from the customer) arising out of breach of terms including the failure by the Customer to pay an amount by the due date.
- TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT:
- This Agreement may be terminated by the Customer by providing at least 24 hours notice prior to the Service Time.
- Bliss HCS may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if the Customer is in breach of this Agreement, and in the opinion of Bliss HCS, that breach is incapable of remedy.