In establishing Bliss Home Care Services, we made a conscious decision to incorporate green clean into the way we work and to strive to be the best green cleaners Melbourne had to offer. As we investigated the options, it quickly became clear that green cleaning is a lot easier than many people think.
Many of us choose to buy chemical cleaners without giving them a lot of thought. However, natural and green cleaning products are readily available. They can be more cost effective and do at least as good a job as the chemical alternatives. And they are much safer for both your family and the environment.
We want you to know that your home has been taken care of by professional cleaners who you can trust. But we also want you to live in a non-toxic environment. For that reason, we choose to use green cleaning products whenever possible.
Why green cleaning?
From the moment our children are born, they are exposed to hundreds of man-made chemicals. They are in everything from their food to their clothes. These chemicals have been linked to increasing rates of food allergy, asthma, skin complaints and numerous other illnesses including cancer. At the same time, man made cleaners are harmful to our planet, adding toxic chemicals to rivers and oceans.
Our Natural Cleaning Products
Thank you for considering to use our natural cleaning products. It is exciting to know that many people are becoming aware of the benefits of using natural cleaning products as it is not only good for the environment and our health, it is also cost effective. Bio Natural Solutions and Earth Renewable have produced these amazing range of products with your health and environment in mind. Our natural cleaning products are easy to use and very economical without the compromising on performance.
- At Bliss Home Care Melbourne, we have sourced a range of Australian-made cleaning products from Earth Renewable and Bio Natural Solutions.These products have a number of advantages including:
- Certified as environmentally friendly by Good Environmental Choice Australia – Australia’s peak green certification body. GECA certification program develops standards against which products and services can be independently audited by JAS-ANZ accredited conformance assessment bodies (CABs). Standards are developed following ISO 14024 principles for global best practices in eco-labelling.
- Contain no hazardous ingredients. They contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chlorine or bleaches, or harmful solvents. They contain no biocides, no caustic alkalis, no known carcinogens and no known toxins.
- 100% biodegradable and does not have DG (Dangerous Goods) clasification.
- Independently tested for cleaning performance against the best commercially available cleaning products and meet or exceed their performance
- Super concentrated, which reduces transport costs and associated pollution. (Most commercial products contain 90% water – even ‘concentrated’ products are as much as 50% water.)
- Smaller carbon print due to less plastic and other packaging materials per product unit, requires less fuel consumption during shipping and contains less materials for disposal.
Bio Natural Solutions:
This innovative concept based on Bio-Bacterial technology. It consist of billions of specifically selected bacteria that target and digest organic matter eliminating the source of cleaning problems rather than masking them. The bacteria used in products contain different strains of bacillus bacteria capable of producing enzymes, resulting in extremely powerful biological products which break down and digest the source of the problems. The bacteria is capable of multiplying every 15 minutes, increasing their population whilst creating and releasing enzymes and bio-surfactants that work effectively on organics sources taking all the hard work out of cleaning.
Earth Renewable Solutions:
Earth Renewable have been developed using the advances in environmental science ‘micelle technology’. This revolutionary technology transforms the naturally derived ingredients that make up our potent cleaning solutions into particles called micelles. Micelles attack and soften up grime and dirt, releasing the bond with the surface, ready to be wiped clean away by cloth.
Our Service Providers are equipped with:
- Bio Blitz Biological Cleaner– is a powerful product which has been formulated with beneficial probiotics, making cleaning easier and more effective. The product keeps working after finished wiping. Its cultured bacteria decompose organic matter such as urine, blood, soap scum, grease and fats by creating digestive enzymes that help bio-degrade complex compounds. Most impressively, the bacteria will continue to work upon application. Bio Blitz is 100% chemical free, biodegradable and produces very small amount of footprint. Our service providers use Bio Blitz for the purpose of cleaning bathrooms, kitchen and as a multipurpose cleaner.
- Earth Renewable Glass Cleaner– is the ultimate Asthma Allergy safe cleaner. It has NO harmful VPCs like Ammonia, Methylated Spirits or Butyle Gloycol. A highly versatile product which will remove most types of dirt from any surface not damaged by water. Sparkling streak free results on glass and mirrors.
- Wee Off Stains and Odour Removal– is a natural and revolutionary way of removing stains and odours from any hard and soft surface. It contains billions of specifically selected friendly bacteria that target and digest organic matter such as urine, vomit, faeces, blood, bodily fluids, wine, coffee, food, milk and sauce. Wee Off offers safe and environmentally friendly solution to most stains and odours. When using the Wee Off we are removing the source of the problem and
leaving a clean and, fresh and hygienic surface.
- Reusable Spray Bottles– no need to add to the land fill; just refill.
- Micro-Fiber Cloths– bathroom, kitchen
- and general dusting (colour coded)
- Micro-Fiber Dusters
Nature has created everything needed to make your home clean and healthy. There is simply no need to use unnatural products which imbalance the eco-system and contribute to allergies and illnesses. Green cleaning is simply the smart choice.
For more information please refer to our blog on Green Cleaning Products.Enquire